Thursday, August 17, 2006

Westminster

It was Arienne's big move-in day, and quite hot as well. She brought a million and a half boxes of random crap, and suffice it to say I was really cranky by 12:30. The campus is only about the size of East Halls so there wasn't anywhere to go, not that anything was open this early. Obviously I didn't get the most luxurious sleep last night, so I fell asleep on the way up and struggled to make it home awake on the way back. I found a long-sleeved shirt, a bra, and a pair of socks that were mine amongst her gigantic piles of clothing, so I surreptitiously snuck them away.

Snakes on a Plane tomorrow! I'm indulging Travis's whims and going to the 10:00 showing tomorrow night. I hope it's an action packed thrill ride like the commercials indicate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home