Thursday, August 10, 2006

Home Again

I'm online talking to Rob, and he just told me that he waited on Michael York this morning. Michael York! From Cabaret! And, I suppose, Austin Powers. Oh, how cool! I think the closest I ever got to someone famous was the Olsen twins when I was six. And Mo Rocca, of course.

Lauren and I went to the Red, White, and Blue today. I'm a little embarrassed - I meant to only look for pants and shoes, and went crazy overboard with shirts. But there were great buys! I got some black t-shirts, a few jackets, a sweater, et cetera.

I got the neatest salt and pepper shakers that Lauren coveted immediately. They were shaped like eggs with legs. I let her borrow them for the upcoming year.

Mmm, my mother bought crab legs for dinner tonight, and I must say that they are one of my top five favorite foods. It was like "Alaina's favorite foods" night. We had butter noodles, fried zucchini, cucumbers, the legs, and for dessert, since I was craving it yesterday, was blueberry pie. God, you don't get better than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home