Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Wegmans Trip

This makes me remember exactly how happy I was to get internet in my apartment in the first place. I think the guy next to me farted, gross, and there's some dude in a thong laying out by the pool, which is almost as gross. My last day at work was surprisingly annoying, even with 140 people. I was on yogurt machine, which would have been nice had the yogurt machine been functional. So they slapped me onto salad bar, which is my least favorite. At least I only had to smell the dank rot of produce in the cooler one last time.

And there wasn't many people working due to the low volume, so I had to actively participate in the cleaning rituals, and couldn't just slack off and wave a cloth around to distract the managers. Then I had a little bit of a bus fiasco, and I cashed out the rest of my PNC account. Well, I cashier checked out of my account.

Erin and I are hanging out tonight, which means a Wegmans trip, which means . . . gummy candy! Oh, lord, it's so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home