Saturday, August 12, 2006

Party Hard

Alex had his party last night, and at first I had the most boring time ever since I really didn't know anyone, but then more people showed up and it got a lot better. I was there until 4:30 AM. Oh my goodness! My sleep schedule is now officially wacky. I spent most of the evening (morning) with Matt on the couch.

I went to Wendy's for some snacking and Alex asked me to pick him up a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger. Always one to oblige a host, I got the burger and he starts eating it. He stopped suddenly and said "Alaina, is this a bad joke?" Turns out, the Wendy's people neglected to add the burger and cheese, so poor Alex was left with a bun and condiment-laden lettuce. I had to haul my butt back to the Wendy's, where they admitted a serving-line mixup and graciously made a new burger.

The Steeler game was unfulfilling. Frankly, I was really bored throughout the entire thing and went upstairs to perform the more exciting task of organizing my closets. That fun activity was only terminated by my severe dust allergy, which made me sneeze about eight times in a row.

Good lord, only a week and a half to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home