Monday, August 14, 2006

Part Two

I seriously didn't mean to write a freaking narrative piece on The Descent, but now it seems like I have to start a new entry. Wow, I must have strong opinions.

I created a new instant messenger acronym today! I know it'll take awhile to catch on, but then it'll spread like wildfire. Erin responded to something I said with "hwhw" instead of the usual "haha", and from there I created "hey what hey what?!?!". I am totally going to start using it. When people are like, what is "hwhw" I'll roll my eyes and exasperatedly tell them that all the cool kids are using it.

Speaking of what all the cool kids are using, in this same instant messanger convo I was talking about buying my host family presents and mentioned

ME: My mom said that they have tons of Steeler shirts for like, five bucks.
ME: So it's not like I'm dropping a benjamin on something they're going to hate.

God, I am too cool for my own good. I sound like freaking Cher Horowitz.


Oh! Oh! I was reading up on Descent, and I didn't really understand what people were talking about when they mentioned the ending (no, I'm not going to ruin it). Apparently, the UK version is longer than the American one, and that one actually makes sense! The one I saw just sort of ended, and everyone was like, wtf?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home