Sunday, August 06, 2006

Alias Triumverate

For lunch yesterday, my dad took me to the Corner Room (meet you at the Corner!) and I was in such a weird mood cravings-wise that I ordered a mint chocolate chip milkshake with quesadillas. Oh, it was so good. I saved one of them and brought it home, and six hours later it was still good.

Things are looking a lot more managable now that all of those boxes were carted away. I just hate to take down stuff like curtains since it's going to look so drab and bare.

So, who else was incredibly surprised by the positive review of Talledega Nights? I am halfway tempted to go see it now and see for myself, even though before I stated that wild horses couldn't drag me into that theatre. I do love John C. Reilly and feel as though I can trust his taste in movie roles.

It also totally doesn't feel like a Sunday. I watched Garden State this morning and it was wonderful.

Erin and I finished the entire season three of Alias in record time, so I need to pull some strings to hook season four. Sark remains my favorite character, with Jack Bristow in close pursuit. Oh, I don't even know, maybe Jack is number one. Wait, I forgot about Marshall. All right, those three can be the Alias Triumverate. They should have their own show.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home