Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Up Late

I rented The Dead Zone from the library on a whim, and ooh! I like it! I thought that this one was about the people that go back in time and have rotten food, but it's not. Stephen King makes me happy. I hope that it ends well. My dad always says that Stephan King can't end a book right to save his life. Personally, I think he's right. The Tommyknockers went on about two hundred pages too far.

So, I had to finally stop at page 379 because that was a ton of pages to read without stopping and it was past 3:00 in the morning. Arienne is moving up to Westminster tomorrow, and of course I have to go and set up the computer and everything.

Not only did I take a nap this afternoon, but I also downed a Pepsi One this evening, which was the first caffeinated beverage I've had in . . . many moons. Now I'm hungry, of course, but we have like crap food here.

I was thinking more about packing today, and I think I'm going to be weighted down on this flight. I was planning on wearing my sweatshirt anyway, because airplanes get cold and there's no way I could stuff a bulky thing like that into my suitcase. But I was considering it today, and I would really like to take my black boots. Once again, small chance of fitting it anywhere. So those will be worn as well. Those should be fun to take off during the security checkpoint.

Tim Gunn has a blog at the Bravo website, and he is just so insightful. I can hear his authoritative voice as I read it. I hope Horny Rob catches a glimpse of him next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home