Monday, June 12, 2006

Up Up Up

I finally conceded and realized that staying up until mid-morning and then sleeping the day away isn't going to be so effective when I have an actual job with actual hours. So I NyQuilled up major last night and found myself wide awake at 5:30 this morning, which is normally when I would be about to go to bed. I fear that I am in danger of being sucked into the addicting world of sleep aids. I could leisurely stroll around the apartment, made myself some blueberry pancakes which were awesome, and was on the bus by 7:19. Only to come to the Pollock Laptop library, but that's okay.

I do also have to stop down at the PNC bank to demand answers as to why my card was deemed 'disactivated' yesterday as I tried to deposit money. The weird thing was that I could put my card in and cash checks, but not put any money into my account. Strange, huh? Oh shit, I just realized that I forgot to endorse the check that I did cash. Stupid me. I wonder if they'll do anything about that. I'll ask about that too when I go down there. They don't open for another hour, which is a consequence of being up too early.

I really need my internet back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home