Thursday, May 25, 2006

Horrid, Wicked Boy

The roofing guys were supposed to come this morning at like, 6:30, so I prepared myself for some very bad sleep ahead. But hooray; they aren't here right now. I don't know if this is a mistake, and I should call someone, or let my mom know, but for right now I'm not going to do anything. Wow, how unusual for me.

The cake is gone. I needed a sugar fix desperately the other night so we went to Wendy's and tried their new vanilla frosty. I didn't know what size to get but I was afraid that the small would be like, a dixie cup, so we went with the $1.39 large. God, they weren't lying! They were enormous! But luckily they were also very tasty.

I forced Thomas to enjoy a little pre-20th century Prince Edward Islandian culture yesterday by watching the three hour marathon of Anne of Green Gables. I think they did a really nice job. They didn't shirk a bit in the scene where Gilbert pulls Anne's braid and whispers "carrots! carrots!". When she broke the slate over his head, she did it well! Oh, the scandal!

Dooo doo doo. Nothing left to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home