Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Movie Impossible

Due to the incessant pounding and sawing outside, I had the most fitful morning imaginable. I was tossing and turning, crushing a pillow on my head to drown out the sound, and eventually got very hot and had to get up. I figured it was early afternoon, but no. It was 10:00. Now, there's a constant stream of "BAM BAM BAM"s and "whirrrrrrrrrrrr"s around the house. In addition, I can't find the cat.

And they also left a handful of roofing nails in the driveway after they left last night. Real smart, guys.

In a desperate attempt to leave the house, I perused the paper for good movies to see with no avail. Sadly enough, the best (poor choice of words) movie they had available was "Mission Impossible III" which I have already seen twice and am not going to see again. Hopefully on Friday some new blood will be introduced.

Good news - I found out that you can bring knitting needles and scissors onboard a plane as long as the blades are shorter than 4 inches long. I have a feeling that I shall become hastily crafty while stuck in the airport with nothing to do.

Ten days left until departure back to my apartment. I never thought I would be so happy to resume working at Carmike Cinemas. I hope Stephanie is still the manager - people come and go in that position.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home