Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Swimming


Caption this photo:

Say what??? My bathing suit is way too small? Oh, pshaw! You just don't know what's 'in'. And I can tell you fer sure that itty bitty trunks are all the rage in Europe. Yes, even if they don't fit. You're just not chic enough to realize it.




Yeah, so this is floral print bag boy. He's quite the interesting character. The first thing he said when he stepped into the river under the Pont du Gard was 'oooh boy, this water feels delicious!'. Wow. I think that he may be beginning to notice that I take pictures of him all the time, in which case I'd be really embarassed.


France is fun; I really am not going to recap everything from the other blog.

1 Comments:

At 12:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and floral print bag boy are destined.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home