Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Last in Mt. Lebanon

Okay, last post from Mt. Lebanon. I took NyQuil about a half hour ago, so I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to stay up. The luggage thing ended up to be a huge problem, causing stress and frantic shoving. It's still a problem, but I'm ignoring it for now. I figure I can worry about it tomorrow. Right now, I'm dazedly moving files from my iTunes to my iPod so that they aren't lost forever. I still need a shower quite badly, and I'm counting on the nice relaxation to get me to sleep because I don't want to be up at 3:00 in the morning panicking. God, I just don't want to forget anything way crucial.

I had to get a haircut today and while sitting in the chair I noticed this guy in the mirror being led to the hairdresser's station and right as the words 'foppish dandy' flew threw my head he looked over and gave me a little head flick, as if to say 'heyyy . . . I totally caught you checking me out' which I so wasn't doing. My poor hair got a beating, too. The stylist was way too harsh on the blowdrying. I could almost feel my hair sizzling.

If you haven't checked it out already, my study abroad blog will probably be updated more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home