Monday, August 21, 2006

Loose Ends

Will someone please tell me what happened to the Ben and Jerry's kiosk in the Galleria? I was saving up my 'free small ice cream cone' coupon for a month to use while at home, and as Travis and I were ascending the elevator . . . nothing. It was as if it had never existed. So now I have a superfluous coupon which I gave to Travis and no ice cream. Bummer.

Am I still finding random, important things to pack? Uh-huh. Latest one - an entire bag full of shampoo and the like. Also, the big headphones I love as well as some embroidery.

I know this is like, the oldest thing ever, but I am completely enamored with the Snakes on a Plane song by Cobra Starship. I honestly had not heard it until I saw the movie on Thursday, and now it's like my personal theme song.

I went to the knockoff Dollar Tree in Caste Village today to pick up various items and I found the neatest little wallets that had skulls and crossbones on the front. I was sorely tempted to buy out every color, but resigned myself to the basic white-on-black. I picked up this prehistoric-looking bone and some catnip toys for my host family's pets. They better appreciate them. They seriously have the best present ever. So far, their gift includes:

Aforementioned pet toys
Calendar of different American monuments
Postcards of Pennsylvanian scenery
Brochures of Pennsylvanian entertainment
Long-sleeved Penn State shirt
Short-sleeved Penn State shirt
Short-sleeved Steeler shirt
Nittany Lions paw magnets
Jelly Belly 40-bean variety box

Now, wouldn't anyone just love that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home