Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Not Yet

Well, I thought that the previous entry was going to be the last before I left, but that was before the cold medicine wore off at 2:00. So now I'm up again, which is a shame.

Another thing happened at my haircut today. The stylist was asking me what I wanted done, and even after I told her she kept suggesting additional things. She said, "are you sure you don't want bangs?" and I was like "hah! no!" in a much ruder voice than I had intended, right before noticing that she was majorly rocking the bangs look. She looked crestfallen. Maybe that's why she took it out on my hair.

God, my arms and legs have this weird disconnected feeling now. I'm not tired in the slightest, and I'm pseudo-tempted to take some more Benedryl or something, but I think that's a really bad idea. I probably wouldn't wake up.

I am sorry that I didn't get to see Little Miss Sunshine before I left. Damn you, Carmike Cinemas! Why don't you carry good movies?

Oh, and I think I ruined our computer desk. I left the cup of water that I used to take the medicine on it, and it condensed like mad and now there's this huge circular watermark that's conspicuously lighter than the rest of the wood. Yeah, it doesn't look like it's going to go away. (psst: 30 minutes later, it's, um, lightening.)

Travis couldn't believe that I could just stop watching Alias two episodes before the season finale, but I actually think that it's better that way. For one thing, I didn't have time, and the other is that there's always this major suspenseful cliffhanger and while that's not a bad thing, it is kind of irritating when I know that I'm not going to be around to watch season 5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home