Friday, August 04, 2006

Barnyard

Thank god it's cooled off somewhat, because I was about to die. Erin and I saw Barnyard today, and I would have found it mildly amusing had it not been for the glaring biological errors the film employed. The boy cows all had udders. A girl cow had a bow and gave birth under a blanket to a perfectly clean boy, uddered calf. The farmer was a vegan and didn't eat the animals. They buried a cow when it died rather than eating it. The list goes on.

I found out today that my father is going on a three week business trip to Italy that not only extends over my sister's move-in to Westminster, but also to my departure to France. Poor Mom is not taking it well. So Dad is coming up tomorrow to cart half of my stuff home, and take me out to eat, and anything else I want to do.

Until this evening, I didn't have a firm grasp as to exactly how much crap I can amass in a single year. It's astonishing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home