Thursday, June 15, 2006

Glass Heads United

I've had a pretty good day so far, and it was recently made a lot better by finding out that Erin and I are gigantic glass-head buddies! It's true! She has one too! What are the odds?

So Mindy from Wal-Mart gives me a ring and tells me that orientation is on Saturday, and that I need to bring my birth certificate. My mother mailed it up to me on Tuesday, so I figure I'll be fine, but then I remembered that my mail is being forwarded home until today. Hopefully the post office shows mercy and didn't send the envelope back to Pittsburgh. I don't think I could wait another week before work.

Emrys was over last night and we were both unsettled by not being able to remember a simile to "succinct". I finally came up with "concise" last night, but that isn't it. I seem to think that it was in one of Ben Franklin's proverbs, but that could be wishful thinking.

Hmm. It's not in the thesaurus, so I'm probably just making up imaginary words again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home