Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Fun With Pictures

I feel like posting some photos now since Stephanie rekindled my love of uploading.


This remains one of my favorite pictures that I've ever taken, and it was from one of the cheapest cameras ever made. I got it free with my computer.
Ooh, so pretty.





I think I did this one during a particularly boring party at the apartment, just for fun. It was a challenge to do the panal vertically rather than the original, which is horizontal. It takes a lot longer than you'd think.






This was fun. My desk last year in the dorms was like a blank canvas, open and inviting. It was the saddest moment in my life when I had to erase all of them.




I think this was the latest one I did. I meant to give it to Thomas, but oh well. It's pretty much permanently staying on my wall. It didn't take too long. It was taken off of this Penny Arcade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home