Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Stuff Stuff Stuff

I woke up with my stomach area very angry and shifty, due in part to all of the food I ate last night. First there was all that popcorn, then the gummi bears, then the peach rings - oh, the peach rings! Anyway, the insides are not pleased. It doesn't help that Wednesdays are my busiest days, by far. Oh well, at least I'm not working tonight.

Due to my brain not working, here's some cute stuff I'll throw out at you:


Now, I know this is impractical even as silly impractical things go, but. . . aww! I want one! I wish I had a spare $26.00 to drop on one of these. I wonder how one would make it.







I cannot imagine taking this out of the house, but think it's the funniest placemat ever. It's smiling at you!






In the same vein, look! It's a toilet paper cover! How chic!









God! I hate to end on a freaky, macabre note, but "this creep has a second parasitic twin in the form of a wee toothy head" is the best line ever. I get shivers just looking at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home