Saturday, March 25, 2006

Dishware

As promised, the photos of the thrift finds. I'm addicted; I'm going back today.



This plate may seem boring but the texture makes up for it. It's classically elegant.







There were several of these laying around (four, I believe) and I loved the bright print. Now I just need cups to go with them.



This one struck my eye not just because it was exceptionally gorgeous, but because it was excessively retro. I couldn't even picture it being used in, like, the '60's. This one seems more '20's.



I enjoyed the nice, subtle print on this one. I know, it's hard to see.





This set is my absolute favorite find of the day. The green cups are a stunning color in person, and there were stickers on the saucer and cup that said "2/20". I was so mad because I wasn't prepared to spend twenty dollars on a cup. I asked the thrift checkout lady, and to my delight she told me that they were two for twenty cents. How much better of a deal could there be? The salt and pepper shakers were the priciest items overall, at fifty cents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home