Saturday, March 18, 2006

Bingo

Last night, being St. Patrick's Day, was an Irish-themed Bingo. Special games, special prizes. Well, Tal won a special prize once again. I am her bingo wishie troll, I think. In addition to a $10.00 gift certificate to Saint's Cafe, she also received a box of Lucky Charms cereal and a 6-pack of Mountain Dew. Since she is too nice for her own good, she donated her Dew to the Bingo runner-up. Turns out the runner-up won again in a separate game, so maybe he didn't deserve it as much as she thought.

But, yeah, where did my luck go? I came so close. I only needed O-70. That was it. And then the caller proceeded to list six more O's before someone put me out of my misery. I couldn't believe it.

I think the Bingo people are getting cheaper. Last time Tal's gift certificate was for $25.00. Maybe these prizes were less special than before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home