Sunday, March 12, 2006

Back Home

Wow, I guess that I was correct when I predicted that I would be too busy sleeping and watching movies to post anything. Literally, that's all I did. Well, I went to Bingo on Thursday and didn't win, and I also ate a lot. I underestimated the metric ton of random odds and ends that I brought back with me and had to wait for my manly apartment mates to come back and shovel all of my bags up three flights to my room. Now my computer is back on, music is playing, and it's messy. Just like usual.

I started thinking about all of the things that I have to do for this week, and got really depressed. It's a shame that classes get in the way. I am going to miss the lazing life.

I guiltily brought all of the Anne of Green Gables series books up here with me. They are truly a guilty read. It's a shame I didn't begin them until two years ago. They are classic literature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home