Thursday, January 19, 2006

Magazines

I was waiting forever at the bus stop freezing to death and finally the bus makes the turn. As soon as I swipe my card to get on, I am struck with the realization that I have a quiz tomorrow on the movie that I skipped yesterday. Oh, sugar! So I swipe my card still since there was a line behind me and grab a seat next to the door since the following stop was the library. I must have looked like the laziest ass on the planet. I got up to the Music and Media department and not only is La Regles du Jeu taken out, but the girl ahead of me wanted it as well. Luckily, the current viewer was almost done, so I wandered around the Humanities magazine section for awhile.

We have a boring magazine section. Most of the periodicals are foreign, some Russian, others Chinese, etc. So I was just browsing through all of the dull, uninteresting magazines when at the bottom a title caught my eye.

Playboy.

Noooo . . . it can't be. I grabbed one from out of the holder and sure enough, two sexy vixens were staring back. Oh yeah. I flipped through casually to see if they censored anything. Nope. The women are there in all of their busty glory. Hee hee. Maybe that's an incentive to get the boys into studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home