Sunday, July 30, 2006

Soft-Server 4 Life

I experienced the sweet, sweet feeling of my last shift at the Carmike 5 on Friday. Such bliss. It wasn't really the best seven hours of my life, but when you're getting paid the big bucks, you have to make sacrifices. I just know later this week I'll start craving movie popcorn and invent excuses to stop by.

Wonderful news - Rob is coming down in twelve hours from his Chatauqua manse, and we can spend an entire . . . 25 hours together before he has to leave. Well, it's better than nothing. I am willing to bet that gin will be played and that my money will be lost.

Per my request, Scheduler Nikki put me on yogurt machine no less than three times in this upcoming week. I'm glad to have the opportunity to demonstrate my soft-serve skillz.

The Death Cab concert is on Wednesday, and I'm kinda bummed since that's Project Runway night and I'll have to miss the new episode where someone gets kicked off! They showed a preview with Tim Gunn looking stern and authoritarian, and I'll be damned if I miss that kind of reality show action. So Erin promised to tape it and we'll watch it Thursday afternoon. Travis knows all about the 'who gets kicked off and why' situation, and I had to make him promise not to tell me. I want it to unravel in glory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home