Sunday, July 16, 2006

Arts Fest

So Arts Fest is coming to a close, and it'll be back to Travis and I in the old lonely apartment. Right now, somebody is warbling a Western tune in the living room and there's crap all over the place. We did have one nice scene last night, involving four people in my shower and a lot of video. That should be posted all over the internet any second now.

I am officially addicted to the Nintendo DS lite. Oh god, the Mario! The fun! I brought it to work with me on Friday, and the hours just flew by. It's been a constant companion for the past two days, and since I'm working tomorrow, is not likely to leave me in the future. Too bad it belongs to Travis. Maybe he won't realize it's missing.

We all went to Red Lobster and god, I won't be able to eat for some time. The cheesy biscuits! Oh! The cheesy biscuits! We had something like five baskets brought to the table of four. Then we dissolved into peals of laughter when I commented on how I would just expel the biscuits whole because I was eating them so fast. It was a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home