Thursday, July 06, 2006

Week Review

I've been kind of slacky about posting lately, but Thomas is up for the week and when it comes to being able to go on the computer or to just take a nap, the sleep wins every time. Not much has been going on, though.

We saw A Prarie Home Companion. It wasn't what I expected - not too bad, but more glorified country music video and less actual story. This farm family came in late and sat right in our row, and they apparently were tickled pink. I heard the farm daddy humming to himself, and at one point he started slapping his beer belly to keep the rhythm. Weird.

We took a day trip to Bellefonte yesterday, which was much nicer and more Victorian than I had been led to believe. There's this antique barn (like, literally a barn, but bigger) and I spent two hours there. Check it out, lots of dishware:



This was an awesome find. Apparently it's hand painted, and it's an orange. I couldn't ask for much better.




Not too exciting, it's a bowl shaped like a helmet. It is, however, very convenient for ice cream or cherry pits.








This picture isn't very good, but the dog is unsettlingly eerie.









Just a plate, boring boring.






Another plate, yes. but this one was much prettier.







I bought more things, of course, but then my camera batteries died and I had to put the photos on hiatus.

It's 100 Cat Foundation Day at Petco, woo! As we have nothing else to do today, finally, we're going around 2:00 for some cat love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home