Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Pit hair

Lots of things occurred today, but most of them very routine and boring to read about. This one guy sat diagonally from me in my Introduction to the American Criminal Justice System class (good lord, what a name!) that had this bushy tuft of pit hair protruding from outside of his tank top. I just wanted to reach over and trim that bad boy the entire time. Argh, it was like a tumbleweed.

Oh! Happy 18 month anniversary to me! (and Thomas, I suppose. Even though I did most of the work).

This girl I met today asked me for directions to Willard. I remarked something dumb about being a freshman, and she told me that she was actually a senior. What?! Being a senior at Penn State and not knowing the Willard building is like spending your whole life in Vatican City and not knowing where the Pope lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home