Sunday, May 21, 2006

Cakefest Part II

It was Arienne's birthday today, which meant, (hee) . . . more cake. All right! I totally pigged out at Applebee's today and consequently couldn't eat anything else for the rest of the day. I still feel pretty loaded down. Watched Lilo and Stitch, and I'm sorry, but the only thing that Lilo needed for the first hour was a backhand right to the face. Stitch too.

I worry that I'm becoming dangerously addicted to sleep. It seems that the more days that pass while I'm at home, the more and more often I start thinking about how good a nap would feel. And then the nap turns into a marathon night sleep. And then I'm up until 2 in the morning typing out a web entry. Good news for you, I suppose.

Oh, I got Arienne a Pirates of the Caribbean t-shirt that I found in the little boys section of the thrift store. It's a tad wee but she likes her shirts tiny anyways. Kristi got her the exact same thing except with Johnny Depp's visage and the correct size. Oh, perfect her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home