Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Damn Alarm

I was rudely woken this morning at 7:45 by the stupid, stupid alarm clock in my parents room. I couldn't even get up to turn it off, because that would entail getting out of bed (a great feat in itself), getting dressed, stumbling over, figuring how to work their alarm, stumbling back, and falling asleep again. So I skipped half of those steps and just got up.

I had this bizarre dream last night that somebody stole my keyboard out of my apartment (like, the musical instrument keyboard, as in something I don't own . . .) and I got so mad that I grabbed this long stick and started whaling on them with it. Then I deliberately broke their glasses. I am not a kind person while asleep.

My mother took me to the Post Office to retake my passport photos because Wal-Mart people are grossly incompetant. The setup where you have to sit down is really creepy - they take you behind this one-way mirrored door and into the manager's office. Eww. I came outside and told my mother that the picture was fine but I had to take off my clothes first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home