Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Shortness

Wow, I know it's been quite a while. Sorry. If it's any consolation, I've been watching a ton of movies. These include:

The 40-Year-Old Virgin
Ocean's 12
21 Grams
Blue
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Goodbye, Lenin



Yes, I've been a busy girl. Sadly, nothing else to note. Drama, drama, everywhere, and not a drop to drink. I'm anticipating going home for a month and a half and sleeping off this semester.

Oh, I gave the mice peanut butter this morning in a fit of guilt. I came home hoping they hadn't had some weird rodent allergy attack, but they were sitting on top of the house awaiting more. It's like mouse heroin, I think.

We got a new manager at work since Nathan flew the coop. I like this new girl, but she has hinted that if her upcoming interview goes well, she'll be abandoning us as well. I can't get attached to anyone, can I?

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home