Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Theraphy

I think I got slipped something this morning since I have been unusually gleeful today. Besides the fab weather, there wasn't anything that really stuck out in particular - I was just in this bizarrely good mood. Oh well - I won't complain. I even went on a mini cleaning spree when I got home. It kind of brings me down to think about how I am going to lug all of this stuff home, but that can be dealt with at a later date. My room at the moment resembles a survival bunker, there's just so much dry food lurking in the far corner.

I have been using my wonderful Healing Garden lotion lately, and I constantly marveled at how I was able to purchase it so cheaply, since usually those are pricy. Upon a close look the other day, I saw that the front of the tube reads "lavendertheraphy". Hey, a typo won't decrease any of the quality. I still haven't opened my Lindt dark chocolate box of wafers with "visual imperfections".

On the N route today a woman got on at the Giant stop with six kids. Six! It was like a parade. And none of them could have been older than eight. I can't describe them any other way than just . . . slovenly. All of the grocery bags she had contained either snack foods or ramen noodles. A baby was pigging out on Cheetos (with a telltale rash of orange stain around his mouth and hands). The girls wouldn't sit down. Another kid kept hitting the baby. Good lord. She was a walking advertisement for birth control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home