Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Poetry

Despite yesterday being my first final, it was a pretty good day. I awoke at the leisurely hour of 11:00 and strolled to the library to finish a grueling 5-page essay, which I believe turned out nicely. I wrote the first draft, printed it, and didn't read it again cause I just didn't want to work anymore. Good strategy, I know.

The final for CAS 321 consisted of one question. We knew this in advance, and we knew that it would involve us replying either with a concurring or dissenting opinion. Not too bad. So the professor is reading out this lengthy case, and I'm taking notes already mentally forming an opinion. At the end, she says, "Forget all that."

It turns out, the question that we have to answer is whether or not we agree with a justice on the Supreme Court writing his response in poetry.

That was it. The final question. I could have been absent all year and still finished this. She wanted us to include examples, but how? It was ridiculous. I was the first one done.

Argh, I am eating an apple for breakfast and already I'm getting itchy. Why do I do this to myself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home