Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Links Galore

All day long I just wanted to sleep. That was it. But, obviously, that was not an option. Now it is an option since I'm home, but naggy naggerson in my brain tells me that I shouldn't since my sleep quality during the night will go down.

I asked for a toasted sub today at the Sub Shop and apparently the closest they could get was grilling the meat. It was really disappointing to hear that they could fulfill my request and then feel the bun and have it be cold. It was tasty, though, albeit much greasier than normal.

I think the mice are starting to warm to me. Actually, I think they find me tasty since they really love it when I stick my hand in the bin so that they can nibble on my fingertips. After awhile it starts to hurt but I put up with it for a time since they are usually really afraid of me.

More pictures of beautiful things:




Dandelion Pillow










"Too Young to Die" Ashtray










Shift Key Necklace











Girl Parts








What I would definitely not buy:




Record Bowl


You like it? I will make you one! No six dollar charge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home