Monday, April 03, 2006

Dove-Tailed Smoothie

Well, this came as a surprise. My father's birthday is April 1st (just kidding! not!) and this year my mother finally allowed him to get what he's been wanting for two decades . . . a Harley Davidson.

Oh good lord. My dad is much cooler than I am. They just ordered it and hopefully I'll be able to see it when I come home. The name of the model is "Smooth-tailed Deuce" but I like to call it "Dove-Tailed Smoothie".

I saw Inside Man for the third time yesterday, which I wouldn't have thought possible. Actually, it was still entertaining. Emrys and I were able to enjoy the gorgeous weather while he put up with me for stopping and taking so many pictures.


This was next to the elevator. How ghetto. "In case of . . . f . . . do . . . use. . . elevators . . . use . . . " Hah, I wouldn't want to waste time reading that if there was actually a fire. Hopefully I'd look as serene as the guy in the picture.





Here's your run-of-the-mill Danger(!) sign. I kind of liked the rogue wire and the guy dancing.




Oh god! Why did they commission this person to draw on the sign representing The Waffle Shop? Could they find no better artist? I don't know what's worse - the freaky-ass big ears or the eyes to nose placement. Or, also, the fact that his lower body seems to be melllllting away.



Emrys' apartment complex is hard-core, indeed. In the heart of gang territory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home