Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Mo Rocca!

I HUGGED MO ROCCA!!!!

God, I just had to exclaim that. I've never touched a celebrity before - the closest I came was listening to the dulcet tones of James Earl Jones. I have to totally photo gallery this.


In the coolest move of the century, he called Sam Richards to the stage and they just chatted for awhile. Sam seemed higher than normal, which is saying something.





Here's one of Mo (we're close, personal friends now, so I can call him that) in a pensive moment.









Oh god, Mo and I! He looks kind of burned out at this point, and I can't blame him. There were throngs of people crowding the stage. Throngs.



Travis took the initiative and wrote a short hello to my mother on the back of his 'diploma' since she likes Mo Rocca so much. Go, Travis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home