Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sweet Smell

Ryan came over last night and we relished The Sweet Smell of Success, which has the sneakiest characters and the best one-liners that I have heard in so long. Some of my favorites:

"You're more full of twists than a bag full of pretzels."

"Match me, Sydney."

"You're dead. Get yourself buried."

"That's fish four days old, and I don't buy it."

"I'd hate to take a bite out of you - you're a cookie full of arsenic."

"The cat's in the bag, and the bag's in the river."

I wish people still talked like that. Oh, and Project Runway! Why didn't Daniel Vosovic win? Chloe's dresses wear horrid, like a pseudo-eighties shiny prom dress gone wrong. Danny V's cuts were stylish and after almost every model went down, I was like, ooh I would buy that. Oh well. He still gets publicity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home