Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Taco Bell

I couldn't stop giggling Saturday night at Taco Bell. I had just gotten off of work, and Thomas was hungry. We were standing in line and this semi-drunk guy behind me said "hey . . . I gotta go to the bathroom. Save my spot, okay? Like, make sure no one takes it. I will . . . I will be right back." He leaves. Eventually some tall guy comes up to the line, and even though I didn't care about that stupid boy, I said to him, "oh, there's some guy in the bathroom who says that he'll be right back so you shouldn't take his spot."

He turns to me with a bored look and says, "That's a great story." Completely deadpan. All sarcasm. Then he turns away.

Ha! What? He was serious. I couldn't believe he just said that. I started to laugh at myself because, damn, what did I care if some drunk guy lost his spot in line? I did sound idiotic. That guy was ballsy, although in a rude kind of way.







Ooh, and check out this hot car from New York. Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home