Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Socially Awkward

I'm fretting a little. Today walking to Spanish I saw this really cute guy in a suit. He had great emo hair and a really nice build. So I'm pretty much blatently staring at him. He's smiling, everything, and when he passes he says "hello!". Like, "hello! I know you and we have met before! Why don't you recognize me." So of course I have to hurry up a 'hello' really quickly but he was already past and now I'm in a quandry. Did I know this cute guy? How did I manage to forget him so quickly? Maybe he just looked different in a suit.

Ha. We're doing subjunctive in Spanish and I confused the teacher by asking if the Spanish would ever say something like "I am certain that she might get hit by a car". If so, what tense?

I had a library fiasco, and I don't want to get into it since it's terribly boring regardless of fiasco status. I ended up in the BA stacks, which are like, eight floors underground. It was so mazey in there that I definitely used this pitiful map that the librarian made me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home