Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Shredded Wheat

Hee. On that L'Avare quiz that I had to take even though I hadn't read the play, I got an A-. How does that even happen. Do you know which was the only question I missed? A fill in the blank. I kid you not. Other people in the class who I knew for a fact actually read got B's and C's.

So I went to get my box of generic Shredded Wheat yesterday at Giant (I knew the roommates couldn't hold out forever) and I couldn't believe that I had forgotten how hilarious the box was. At first it doesn't seem so bad, since a polar bear is the poster animal for a 'frosted' cereal. Like, brr! The Arctic is cold, you know? And frosty. Makes sense. He's even wearing a little hat and gloves.







But then, if you look closer. . .


Ah! Oh my! One look at the motion lines and his sick little tongue poking out as he ogles the cereal makes it pretty clear what kind of frosting is on this Shredded Wheat.
He looks so . . . determined.





Good lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home