Monday, January 30, 2006

Pinky Cat

Aha! Aha! Oh wow! My mother told me of this clip she had seen on TV about this insane cat and how she and my sister were crying, that's how maniacal it was. I found it! Oh god, Pet of the Week? They must have been hard-up on quality, sane animals.

Not that I'm searching for pity, but at 10:00 this morning I was up to 102 degrees. That's it, that's all I'm going to mention about being sick even though it's impacting my entire life and I can't do anything normal anymore.



Check it out, yo. Horny Rob, always trendy, sporting a checkered head. I totally dig it.








I had one of those awkward moments today when I had to run to the bathroom since I had to pee like a racehorse after all those damn fluids. I got in and dashed into a stall, and as soon as I got in there I realized that not only was there someone in the stall directly next to me (this was a large, multi-stalled bathroom), but the occupant was clearly waiting for me to leave so she could, um, finish up her business. Gross! How socially cumbersome. I hate feeling rushed.

Since I detest taking the bus to Wal-Mart, being that it only comes once an hour, I usually rely on a roommate to let me tag along. However, they must have freaking stockpiled since none of them have gone since, I don't know, two weeks ago. We have no milk. No one has milk. That doesn't seem to bother anyone else, but I'm going a little batty without my cereal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home