Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Project Runway

Tomorrow I was expecting an easy breezy Thursday, but sadly this is proving not to be the case. I have to sit in on a class presentation on academic integrity (which I was supposed to do but totally pawned off on another girl). Then Estefania from my French Theatre class emails me and wants to meet at 2:30 to review for the midterm. Fair enough. Then, I have my study abroad information session (mandatory) at 5:00. So I'll be getting home around eight-ish, yet again.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is playing free at the HUB on Friday, oh goody!

Arg, according to tvguide.com Project Runway this week is just a reunion where everyone comes back and rehashes the good and the bad. There is never-before-seen footage, however.

This entire season was worth watching just for Santino's impressions of Tim Gunn.
"Where's Andrae? You guys, I know this is a competition but you have to watch out for him. He's our little lamb."
"Andrae, stop misbehaving. We're at Red Lobster - you can't throw food. Andrae, stop having a tantrum and come out of the bathroom. Andrae!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home