Monday, February 27, 2006

Carmike

So at work today a guy and his girlfriend (they comprised about a third of our total attendance tonight) approached the concession counter discussing something, and they continued the conversation even as the guy ordered. "God, you can just be stupid" the girl says. "Uh. . . a large water and a box of Milk Duds. Why are you saying I'm stupid? What am I doing that is stupid?" At this point, I wanted to grab him by the lapels and shout at him "You just paid $3.60 for a freaking bottle of water and $2.50 for about ten Milk Duds! How aren't you stupid?"

But I didn't. My employment wouldn't last too long.

My mother claimed today that by the end of the week it would be up to sixty degrees. If that turns out to be untrue, then it would be the cruelest lie in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home